You need to include the following with this application form:
- A certified copy of your passport
- A certified copy of your overseas transcript equivalent to Year 12
- A certified copy of your transcripts or academic records of any further study you have completed and any other relevant studies.
- Details of current studies (if applicable)
- Evidence of English language proficiency: either a proficiency in English of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Copy of your visa ( if applicable )
- Application for RPL (if applying for Recognition of Prior Learning)
* Documents not in English should be provided with a certified translation
There is no closing date for applications - we accept them all year round. However we will not allow students to commence after the end of the second week of term. It is advised that you send in your application as soon as you have decided that Victory College of Design is the right pathway for you.
- If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Offer with information about fees payable and course start date.
- To secure a place in the course, you need to:
Students from Assessment Level 3 and 4 countries need to apply for Pre-Visa Assessment (PVA) before making any payments. You will receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) which you need for student visa processing.
For information about student visas, please contact your education agent or Victory College of Design representative, the nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate or go to the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) www.immi.gov.au